1-2-3 Magic for Teachers Presentation Package - NEW!
Learn how to apply America’s #1 child discipline program in your school. This Presentation Package provides everything you need to train one teacher, five teachers or your entire staff at one low price.
Special Introductory Offer: SAVE 25%!
- Item Number: TPP
- Currently Available? All orders ship next business day
AFFORDABLE TRAINING FOR TEACHERS
Learn how to apply America’s No.1 child discipline program, 1-2-3 Magic, in your preschool, elementary, or junior high. Whether you want to train one teacher, five teachers or even your whole staff, the 1-2-3 Magic for Teachers Presentation Package will provide everything you need at one low price. Special Introductory Offer SAVE 25%!
The 1-2-3 Magic for Teachers Presentation Package includes:
- A powerful sixty-slide, four-color Adobe® presentation with embedded video clips that let teachers see, understand and experience both classroom discipline problems and their solutions*
- A thirty-three-page Participant Booklet—duplicate as many as you need for your attendees
- Instructions for conducting one full-day training or, if you prefer, two-, three- or four-session workshops
- Sample flyers, proposal letters and presentation checklist
- Four 1-2-3 Magic for Teachers books and the three-hour 1-2-3 Magic for Teachers DVD
1. How to control undesirable behavior such as talking in class, disrespect, teasing, getting out of seats and/or arguing
2. How to encourage positive behavior such as doing work, listening, transitioning, cleaning up and/or raising hands
3. How to build relationships with students that last throughout the year
Many teachers receive little or no formal training in classroom management and discipline. Yet experienced educators will tell you that if challenging student behaviors go unchecked, the entire year can be disrupted. This enlightening program will provide your teachers not only with uninterrupted instructional flow, but also with peace of mind.
Windows Vista or newer
Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 or newer
Adobe Reader X, 10.0 or newer This can be downloaded free of charge at http://get.adobe.com/reader/