Surviving Your Adolescents DVD
DVD provides a step-by-step approach to manage and "let go" of your 13-18 year olds.
- Item Number: 40D
- Currently Available? All orders ship next business day
Living with a teenager is no picnic. There are times when you must bite your tongue as they push towards independence. Or, if you sense there is trouble, there are times when you must take charge. This DVD gives parents a step-by-step approach that will help end the hassles and offer concrete solutions.
In Surviving Your Adolescents, you will learn:
- What is normal adolescent behavior
- How to manage teenage risk-taking
- Exactly what problems require your "letting go"
- The Four Cardinal Sins (What not to do)
- The relationship between parent/teen communication and safety
- The five ways to improve your relationship
- What role to take: Observer, Advisor, Negotiator, Director
- How to respond to emotional blackmail
- From fashion to passion: guidelines to specific problems