I don’t know what to do with this kid anymore!
Have you ever felt like this? If your answer is yes, that’s what Surviving Your Adolescents is all about. Exactly what should you do—and equally important, what should you not do—with your adolescents. This book gives parents a step-by-step approach that will help end the hassles and offer concrete solutions.
In Surviving Your Adolescents, you will learn:
- How to have dinner with a teenager!
- How to transform your attitude toward your teen
- How your relationship affects your teen’s safety
- The definition of a normal adolescent
- How to manage teen risk-taking
- Fashion to passion: guidelines for specific problems
Mental health professionals frequently recommend this book to their clients who are struggling with their teenagers. Over 130,000 copies of the first two editions have been sold.
168-page illustrated paperback
Also available as an enhanced eBook through iTunes