All About ADHD
A Family Resource for Helping Your Child Succeed with ADHD (ADHD Kids Book for Parents)
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special large order discounts at 1-800-432-7444 ext. 338 or by email.
A Family Resource for Helping Your Child Succeedwith ADHD
There are more than 25 million children in the United States who have attention deficit disorder (ADD or ADHD). All About ADHD is a comprehensive resource that gives parents, teachers, pediatricians, and mental health professionals the facts and resources they need to effectively deal with ADHD. This program provides a thorough description of the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of ADHD.
In straightforward language, Dr. Phelan addresses:
- Basic symptoms of ADHD
- Effects on school, work, home, and social life
- Causes and typical developmental course
- Seven indicators to predict the future
- How to diagnose ADHD
- How to avoid the critical error in ADHD diagnosis
- How to treat ADHD through counseling, school interventions, behavior management, and medication
- Case Count: 12