All About ADHD
A Family Resource for Helping Your Child Succeed with ADHD
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special large order discounts at 1-800-432-7444 ext. 338 or by email.
There are over 25 million children in the United States who have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD or ADHD). All About ADHD is a comprehensive resource that gives parents, teachers, pediatricians and mental health professionals the facts and resources they need to effectively deal with ADHD. This program provides a thorough description of the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of ADHD.
In straightforward language, Dr. Phelan addresses:
- Basic symptoms of ADHD
- Effects on school, work, home and social life
- Causes and typical developmental course
- Seven indicators to predict the future
- How to diagnose ADHD
- How to avoid the critical error in ADHD diagnosis
- How to treat ADHD through counseling, school interventions, behavior management and medication.
- Size: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 252