Laminated Quick Reference Guide
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special large order discounts at 1-800-432-7444 ext. 338 or by email.
- Buy 10 for $4.95 each and save 17%
All parents realize how important good social skills are, both for themselves and for their children. Good social skills include a willingness to admit one’s mistakes, accept responsibility and feel bad when one has hurt someone else. Parents sometimes demand, therefore, that their kids apologize when the children have offended another person. In the Apologies Quick Reference Guide, we examine the wisdom of this adult strategy.
In Apologies, you will learn:
- Why do parents ask children to apologize?
- What is the connection between apologies and punishment?
- What’s the difference between a heartfelt and a hypocritical apology?
- How do you “teach” children sympathy or empathy?
Every Quick Reference Guide includes a link to exclusive video content!
- Non Book Item
- Series: Quick Reference Guides