Laminated Quick Reference Guide
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special large order discounts at 1-800-432-7444 ext. 338 or by email.
When homework battles occur every evening, family relationships can be strained severely and the youngster in question learns primarily one thing: How to hate school work more and more.
There’s brother sitting at the kitchen table after dinner, staring out the window with a sour look on his face. The boy’s favorite sister, who completed her homework years ago, sits in the other room smugly watching TV. Mom and Dad check into the kitchen every 5-10 minutes to badger the future Nobel Prize winner. Overall, a rotten end to the day.
In the 1-2-3 Magic Homework Quick Reference Guide you will learn:
- How to use natural consequences when appropriate
- How to set up an effective daily homework routine
- What to avoid: Spur-of-the-Moment Requests
- How to do the "rough checkout"
- The positive negative positive technique
- An excellent 5-point charting system for homework
Homework may not always be pleasant, but it should not be a daily grind. The Homework Quick Reference Guide will help you get your children into the “Self-Starter” mode and may also revolutionize your relationship.
Every Quick Reference Guide includes a link to exclusive video content!