Laminated Quick Reference Guide
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special large order discounts at 1-800-432-7444 ext. 338 or by email.
- Buy 10 for $4.95 each and save 17%
Who’s in Charge at Your House?
Your child is running your house. You feel like you’re walking on egg shells all the time and you dare not do anything to cross your “little monster”. Saying “No” to a request from this child ignites World War III, and going out in public is often an exercise in self-humiliation.
So much for the bad news. The good news is you have plenty of company—lots of parents around the world feel the same way.
The Room Wreckers Quick Reference Guide explains:
- How to search your soul to determine your readiness to change
- How to feel comfortable exercising your authority
- How to avoid silly discussions and explanations
- How to manage room wrecking during "rest periods."
In the Room Wreckers Quick Reference Guide, Dr. Phelan explains how one couple got their nine-year-old son to switch from monster to cooperator. And how you can do the same!
Every Quick Reference Guide includes a link to exclusive video content!
- Non Book Item
- Series: Quick Reference Guides