Anger Management for Parents Seminar
Published: November 2020
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special large order discounts at 1-800-432-7444 ext. 338 or by email.
How do you feel after you yell at your kids? If you’re like most parents, you feel guilty. No one wants to be so mad that they yell at their kids. In this seminar, you will learn several new ways to look at—as well as manage—your anger and frustration when your kids are acting up.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How parental anger interacts with child discipline strategies
- How talking, negotiating and arguing affect your level of exasperation and mental health
- How you can use your irritation constructively!
- The relationship between your anger and parental self-esteem
- How to hone your parenting skills
- On-Demand Seminar
Write Your Own Review