Surviving Your Adolescents Presentation Package
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special large order discounts at 1-800-432-7444 ext. 338 or by email.
Help your parents manage problems and stay in touch with their teens!
Learn how to teach the popular Surviving Your Adolescents program in one-on-one clinical settings or, if you wish, in small or even large groups. Dr. Phelan’s Surviving Your Adolescents book has sold over 130,000 copies.
Parents respond well to the simple and easy-to-learn format that provides direct answers to the question, “How do I deal with this kid!” Adolescents can be both confusing as well as aggravating to their parents, and Surviving Your Adolescents gives concrete solutions while at the same time recognizing the tremendous emotional complications that are involved in parenting teens. If you are a private mental health practitioner, you can use Surviving Your Adolescents to enhance the effectiveness of your family counseling. If you are a social service organization or mental health center, the program can increase the effectiveness of your community outreach.
The Surviving Your Adolescents Training Package is designed to maximize your success in marketing and conducting the program.
Specifically, you will receive the following:
- Surviving Your Adolescents Leader Guide: 40-page booklet (110 slides) that corresponds to the material in the book (3rd Edition) and the DVD
- 1-2-3 Magic Teen: Communicate, Connect, and Guide Your Teen to Adulthood (4th Edition)
- Surviving Your Adolescents DVD
- PowerPoint® and Keynote® slide presentations (on disc)
- Surviving Your Adolescents Mini-Workbook: informative and provocative handouts (one per book chapter) assist in stimulating useful and engaging family or small-group discussions
- Participant Booklets: 40-page Participant Booklets
- Advertising and press release materials
- CD-Rom: digital file that allows you to print slide presentations, Participant Booklets, Pre- and Post-Tests, Mini-Workbooks, and Training FAQs
- Training Kit