Big Dog vs. Underdog Parenting Styles
Laminated Quick Reference Guide
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special large order discounts at 1-800-432-7444 ext. 338 or by email.
- Buy 10 for $4.95 each and save 17%
Anyone who is a parent knows that the job is tough, and the problem of “How do I manage my kids?” is intensified for parents in our contemporary rush-rush, worry-worry world. When parents don’t quite know what they’re doing, they tend to shoot from the hip. This can lead to two opposite, out-of-control parenting styles, neither of which is good for children. Underdog parents whimper; Big Dog parents bite.
In Big Dog vs. Underdog Parenting Styles, you will learn:
- What Underdog parenting is
- What Big Dog parenting is
- The adult outcomes of these two opposite parenting styles
- The importance of a straightforward, though not easy, parental attitude adjustment
This two-sided sheet is laminated for durability and comes 3-hole punched.
Every Quick Reference Guide includes a link to exclusive video content!
- Size: 8.5" x 11"